Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 73 Elder (OH) 56

Featured Replies

? ?‍⬛️ | Final at Hebron via GCL Sports.

● Up next ~

Conner hosts Lloyd Memorial Thursday to close out the regular season. 

Elder's playoff opponent TBD.

Elder was just not a very good team this year.

2 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Elder was just not a very good team this year.

You hate to see it. 

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

You hate to see it. 

I don't really give a hoot either way about the Cincinnati teams, I had seen Elder earlier in the season.  I will be crossing the river tomorrow night to catch the CCH/Moeller game.  Go CCH.

13 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

I don't really give a hoot either way about the Cincinnati teams, I had seen Elder earlier in the season.  I will be crossing the river tomorrow night to catch the CCH/Moeller game.  Go CCH.

We expect a full report!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.