Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "You Know it's coming" Off-season Thread

Featured Replies

What are your just-for-fun "You know it's coming" call-outs for 2026... Here are some of mine:

1. I'm gonna go ahead and not be happy with the first round playoff matchups. 

2. I'm gonna also be mad that Trinity's game against Moeller or some other out-of-state juggernaut is the RPI equivalent of playing Daviess Co. 

3. Can you smell the disappointment with another state-semi's exit from Ft. Thomas? 

4. Come on, Raceland!!... sigh. 

5. And jumping ahead to post-2026... Have you ever seen that scene in Zootopia where the sloth is working at the DMV? That's the same pace you can expect for the 2027-'28 realignment. 

1.  I will go ahead and be upset with the first round playoffs as well.  The horse is dead, in the ground, dug up and killed again, but.......

2.  I always like to see people complaining about playoff travel for football, but seeing them post about their holiday basketball tournament trips and about their baseball tournament trips.  Kind of makes my day every time.  

3.  Seriously, we have to get the RPI for out-of-state opponents fixed somehow, maybe a fixed number, something.  

4.  Raceland......You know what they say, "the fifth time is the charm", someone says it I'm sure.  But, getting there a lot is still pretty nice.  But, to quote one of my favorite post-season coach interviews, "I'm not going to lie, I wish we had won one".  

1 hour ago, Ram said:

2.  I always like to see people complaining about playoff travel for football, but seeing them post about their holiday basketball tournament trips and about their baseball tournament trips.  Kind of makes my day every time.

okay-nice.gif

11 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Highlands HBC job on the line.

37 minutes ago, theguru said:

I mean there is no shortage of utensils. Right? No shortage of ingredients. Right? So something has to be cooking. I know where the cupboard is, an I am not hungry...well, I am not starving. If I was, I would make sure that I went and did what I needed...soon.

1 minute ago, Honey Badger said:

I mean there is no shortage of utensils. Right? No shortage of ingredients. Right? So something has to be cooking. I know where the cupboard is, an I am not hungry...well, I am not starving. If I was, I would make sure that I went and did what I needed...soon.

Something was cooking here.

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Something was cooking here.

Somebody had that heat.

11 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

Guru. Where is your table manners?

I am hungry for championships so I know to stay out of Fort Thomas. 

20 minutes ago, theguru said:

Some can say they " did " beat CCH, Cooper and Ryle. So that's like a NKY Championship right? Others, would say..no. Absolutely not. Not acceptable. I think @Fan of Karen would fall in that category. And I agree. Too much too be had.

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am hungry for championships so I know to stay out of Fort Thomas. 

Ouch. Charlie.

9 minutes ago, theguru said:

I am hungry for championships so I know to stay out of Fort Thomas. 

I do forsee some Tigers feasting.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.