Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Model 71 Deming 67

Featured Replies

Really thought this was one the Devils would get.

I didn't get to attend this one due to work but I thought the same thing. Heartbreaker after spirits were high after beating Silver Grove. It's alright boys stay focused and get ready for districts!

Really thought this was one the Devils would get.

 

I thought so, too. I saw Model at the Harrison County scrimmage and they were manhandled by St. Pat.

They came out kinda flat and when they do that usually it's not a good outcome.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.