Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Braxton Keathley (Martin County '27) Recruiting

Featured Replies

UK hosted Braxton Kesthley (2027)(Martin County 6'5 PG/SG) on an unofficial visit last night for the NC Central game.

Can't wait to watch him in Lexington at Sayre! Heck of a player! 

His feet may be too slow for UK. I think he may be able to play mid-major. He isn’t required to play much defense and plays very little. If travis perry can’t play at uk I can't see him playing there either. I wish that kid the best but its just my honest assessment.

I saw that. I wish the kid well. He will play college basketball. A visit is one thing but playing for Lville or UK is reserved for the best of the best across the country. I hope his dreams come true…..truly!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.