Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 18 Covington Holy Cross 3

Newport vs. Covington Holy Cross 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Newport
      37%
    • Covington Holy Cross
      62%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/15/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Way to go Newport! 

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The Double Deuce
    The Double Deuce

    I think this is a great opportunity for hard working kids from two non-traditional football powers to push into the 3rd round.   Give me HC by 10-14.

  • Been thinking about this one. I said I want Newport to win but I think that Holy Cross does so. I need to back track on that.  Since Newports game vs NCC it looks like they have pivoted on offens

  • PanthersProwling
    PanthersProwling

    I agree with you. HC has a state title to their name and Newport has had some really great teams in the past. I feel like you could make a pretty good list of players to come out of both schools. 

Posted Images

  • Author
8 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

Ferguson has a 41 yard scamper, and then is -9 on the other 13 carries / sacks?  Interesting stat-line.

Kudos to Newport on a stout defensive effort.  

Holy Cross has much to be proud of.  

Sacks count against rushing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.