February 8, 200719 yr Scheyer has 14 early.....get cocky Jon...Duke needs it....let's go DUKE, let's go DUKE. Make a face Jon. Make a face.
February 8, 200719 yr Author Good half so far...foul on Carolina....FT's coming...for Paulus 44.9 left... 39 - 32 - Duke...
February 8, 200719 yr Hey RP, I know your loving that 5 point halftime lead. Perfect avatar TinCup...Shashefski wanting a foul... I know...
February 8, 200719 yr Good game plan by DUKE so far. UNC has problems when they cant force turnovers.
February 8, 200719 yr Perfect avatar TinCup...Shashefski wanting a foul... I know... :laugh: Just say Coach K cause you butchered his name.
February 8, 200719 yr Come on boys out hustle for 16 more minutes. Yeah, they just need to stick to what they have been doing, and they will be home free. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.