Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graves County 41 McCracken County 27

Featured Replies

Final.

After a 1-6 start, the Eagles finish the regular season with 3 straight wins. This win is also the 250th win in program history for Graves.

Wow nice win Graves!

West KY 6A blows besides South Warren.

I'm a little surprised by this result. I thought McCracken would have too much offense for Graves.

3 hours ago, jeff jackson said:

I'm a little surprised by this result. I thought McCracken would have too much offense for Graves.

Me too wow this is surprising but all year at times McCrackens offense didn't show up...

grats to the Eagles

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.