Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Key Players in the 8th Region

Featured Replies

on Parrot -

I heard tonight he is out until at least July . He is hoping to get looked at playing summer ball and get a chance at college that way .

What summer league team does he play for ?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What summer league team does he play for ?

 

 

Sorry , I do not know .

That's a shame. Especially with the new facility. I hear it's very nice. Any specific reasoning on them not playing this year?

 

Well i heard Conrad quit so he could work.. Mcintyre for cross country.. Sartwell for work.. and josh jones and kyle i think because of conflict with coach..

That's a shame. Especially with the new facility. I hear it's very nice. Any specific reasoning on them not playing this year?

 

But on the upside.. i also heard Walton got two new players.. Justin Mersh and Josh Roberts.. Do you know if either is good?

But on the upside.. i also heard Walton got two new players.. Justin Mersh and Josh Roberts.. Do you know if either is good?

Honestly, no. I was not even aware that Roberts played baseball.

But on the upside.. i also heard Walton got two new players.. Justin Mersh and Josh Roberts.. Do you know if either is good?

 

Looking forward to seeing the new field

on Parrot -

I heard tonight he is out until at least July . He is hoping to get looked at playing summer ball and get a chance at college that way .

 

Sorry to hear about Ricky. Tough thing to happen in your senior year. He's a good enough ballplayer to find a college even if he misses his senior year.

Looking forward to seeing the new field

 

Yea.. me too.. haven seen it yet.. But heard it is very nice! I will see it soon..

Honestly, no. I was not even aware that Roberts played baseball.

 

Oh.. yes.. that is what a friend told me..

What summer league team does he play for ?

 

He plays for the Kentucky Colonels under Walt Terrell

Sorry to hear about Ricky. Tough thing to happen in your senior year. He's a good enough ballplayer to find a college even if he misses his senior year.

 

 

 

 

I second that, had no idea Ricky was hurt.

I second that, had no idea Ricky was hurt.

 

If he plays for Walt in the summer he shouldn't miss a beat. Walt has very strong connections with the college coaches. Still doesn't make missing your senior year any easier.

If he plays for Walt in the summer he shouldn't miss a beat. Walt has very strong connections with the college coaches. Still doesn't make missing your senior year any easier.

 

 

 

 

Do we know when he got hurt?

Do we know when he got hurt?

 

I don't. May have been in a basketball game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.