Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lynn Camp 80 Williamsburg 72

Featured Replies

Another good effort by the Jackets...

Wildcats comeback again....Down by 15 in the 3rd quarter and win by 8......Bargo had 27 and mitchell had 23.....The cats played no defense in the first half and gave up alot of easy points in the paint...

The Jackets have stepped it up!! They gave Lynn Camp all they wanted and then some. The big men on the inside had an awesome game tonight. Teague, Frazier, Kilgore, and Pettit controlled the inside. This is one game the Jackets had won going into the final four minutes of play.

The comeback Cats prevailed. Bargo had almost all of his in the second half. Mitchell did a real good job of coming up with big baskets tonight. McCrae faltered in the last 5 minutes and failed to take over like a senior guard should. The Jackets burnt 2 time outs inappropriatly. Robinson did not have those timeouts to steady his troops at the end. Good effert by the Jackets and a break here or there and they win tonight. Bargo did not start and sat for along time after picking up a T.

The comeback Cats prevailed. Bargo had almost all of his in the second half. Mitchell did a real good job of coming up with big baskets tonight. McCrae faltered in the last 5 minutes and failed to take over like a senior guard should. The Jackets burnt 2 time outs inappropriatly. Robinson did not have those timeouts to steady his troops at the end. Good effert by the Jackets and a break here or there and they win tonight. Bargo did not start and sat for along time after picking up a T.

 

 

Sounds like both Coaches were strugglin to keep control of their players, Guess Coach Pennington pulled the right strings when it counted the most. Jackets seem to be showing some signs of life before having to face South Laurel in the first round of the district.

I listened to most of this game on the radio (by the way if basketball teams played with the energy and passion Stan Loveitt calls games they would be hard to beat, love to listen to him). Sounds like W'burg controlled the game only to grab a loss from the jaws of victory. Hard to understand why LC has to get behind 10plus before they decide to play, this will catch up with them at the worst time IMO.

I agree, but I suspect Coach Pennington will have them primed for an upset in the 51st district tournament.

I listened to most of this game on the radio (by the way if basketball teams played with the energy and passion Stan Loveitt calls games they would be hard to beat, love to listen to him). Sounds like W'burg controlled the game only to grab a loss from the jaws of victory. Hard to understand why LC has to get behind 10plus before they decide to play, this will catch up with them at the worst time IMO.

 

Lynn Camp seems to keep both teams in the game, it sure makes for some interesting games. Williamsburg will learn how to win these type games in a year or so.

I don't know if an upset is possible in the 51st seems to me all four teams are capable of beating the others on any given night. I'm going out on a limb and say that LC will beat P'ville in their game and B'ville will topple KC in the other. I know the Lions have beaten LC twice (barely) IMO this helps LC to win. In the other game Coach Phipps will again outcoach his counter-part. In the final I don't know just yet.

Campers wree down 16 with 3 minutes left in da third ... Bargo HAD 25 and Mitchell 23 while Knuckles and Sizemore each had 13 apiece ... this came from the Campers scorebook.

I wasn't there, but I talked to coach Pennington on the phone about an hour after the game and got the information ... I'm sure he was there wasn't he?

Him or his team wasn't there for the first half...And I was just kiddin with ya...Who Dat

No problem dude ... who dey!!!!

I wasn't there, but I talked to coach Pennington on the phone about an hour after the game and got the information ... I'm sure he was there wasn't he?

Just curious, did you talk to Williamsburg's Coach Robinson after the game or get the stats from their scorebook?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.