Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is Coach Sullivan doing at Holmes?

Featured Replies

Isn't he the JV or freshman coach there? He left a great job at Mason County for this job. Does anyone know why and how he has done this season? Great young coach.

Isn't he the JV or freshman coach there? He left a great job at Mason County for this job. Does anyone know why and how he has done this season? Great young coach.

 

 

He is J.V coach, he always gets the best out of his players, but there is not a whole lot of J.V talent at Holmes. Great Coach, he should get a varsity job.

Not a whole lot of talent at the j.v. level? I thought all the talk was that during the suspension games of Holmes players, they were represented by Austin Hill and a group of j.v. players. They seemed to hold their own against two of the ninths top teams and actually won a couple of games. I know they had Austin, but I would assume that the other teams would have been trying to really shut down Austin? It seems the younger Bulldogs stepped up and played really well during that stretch. As for Coach Sullivan I'm sure he is doing a great job I know Coach Henley would not have an assistant that he felt could not get the job done with these young men.

Isn't he the JV or freshman coach there? He left a great job at Mason County for this job. Does anyone know why and how he has done this season? Great young coach.

Believe he went to holmes and lives down there .

Believe he went to holmes and lives down there .

 

You are correct. Plus he got married over the summer and his wife is from that area.

 

REALLY good coach and an even better person. :thumb:

Not a whole lot of talent at the j.v. level? I thought all the talk was that during the suspension games of Holmes players, they were represented by Austin Hill and a group of j.v. players. They seemed to hold their own against two of the ninths top teams and actually won a couple of games. I know they had Austin, but I would assume that the other teams would have been trying to really shut down Austin? It seems the younger Bulldogs stepped up and played really well during that stretch. As for Coach Sullivan I'm sure he is doing a great job I know Coach Henley would not have an assistant that he felt could not get the job done with these young men.

 

You are correct, I completely forgot when Scott played them, that their J.V was playing varsity.

He came to Holmes because he will be the next head coach of the Bulldogs and will do a great job IMO. He i also a very good person and gets the best out of his kids.

He came to Holmes because he will be the next head coach of the Bulldogs and will do a great job IMO. He i also a very good person and gets the best out of his kids.

 

You see Hensley leaving soon?

  • Author

Is there young talent at Holmes(freshman,middle school)?

You see Hensley leaving soon?

 

I am not sure, but if he does Sully wil be the man IMO.

Is there young talent at Holmes(freshman,middle school)?

 

They have decent underclass man!

Sully defintly deserves a varsity job somewhere, and when the right team finds them, i think he can and will build a team that will compete for regional titles year in and out.

Sullivan would be welcomed back at Mason County anytime he wants

I thought he was an awesome guy and better coach i hope theres a head coaching position given to him soon i think he would do well with an upcoming program. Hes young and energetic could really pick up a program that has struggled or never really gotten started.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.