Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. John’s 79 Marquette 63

Featured Replies

If St. John’s wins the Big East championship tomorrow, they could draw a #1 seed on Sunday. 

6 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

If St. John’s wins the Big East championship tomorrow, they could draw a #1 seed on Sunday. 

Possible but I think Duke would have to lose tonight for that to happen. I have to say I watched this game and to be honest I had not watched a lot of St. Johns this season but my goodness do they play defense. Marquette had to work for everything they got on every possession and that wears on a team over 40 minutes. I think they will be the first or second #2 seed. If Duke holds on to beat Carolina them and Auburn, Houston, and either Florida, Tennessee will get the other #1. Alabama could be a long shot imo they would have to win the tournament to get that last #4 seed. This for sure will be an interesting next 45 hours.

  • Author
1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Possible but I think Duke would have to lose tonight for that to happen. I have to say I watched this game and to be honest I had not watched a lot of St. Johns this season but my goodness do they play defense. Marquette had to work for everything they got on every possession and that wears on a team over 40 minutes. I think they will be the first or second #2 seed. If Duke holds on to beat Carolina them and Auburn, Houston, and either Florida, Tennessee will get the other #1. Alabama could be a long shot imo they would have to win the tournament to get that last #4 seed. This for sure will be an interesting next 45 hours.

I watched them a few times, they are very good and aggressive defensively.

Outside of UK, I’m rooting for St. John’s to cut down the nets. That would be awesome.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.