Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 106 Florida 100

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

This! Which is why I in another thread I asked where was all the defensive complaints this year, like we saw last year. Since the defense even with a new coach, experienced players, etc is still very bad this year. There is still time to get to fixed, but it hasn’t been good this year at all. 

I believe many have been seduced by the two comeback victories against the Zags and Blue Devils, but equally as troubling were the Clemson and Ohio State losses (could also add in a few other games in which they won, like UL). To date, UK has the 237th ranked scoring defense in the nation. Those numbers don't fully paint the picture with their pace, and I anticipate it will improve as we go along, but that ain't good. I do like the bones of this team to become a viable defensive team when compared to last year.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

I believe many have been seduced by the two comeback victories against the Zags and Blue Devils, but equally as troubling were the Clemson and Ohio State losses (could also add in a few other games in which they won, like UL). To date, UK has the 237th ranked scoring defense in the nation. Those numbers don't fully paint the picture with their pace, and I anticipate it will improve as we go along, but that ain't good. I do like the bones of this team to become a viable defensive team when compared to last year.

I was a more common defender of Cal than many, but I think the willingness to make true alterations and change in mindsets is what may help separate this year from last in that regard. Cal, just didn't want to change the way he did things, to his detriment.  And frankly, Arkansas's. 

23 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

I was a more common defender of Cal than many, but I think the willingness to make true alterations and change in mindsets is what may help separate this year from last in that regard. Cal, just didn't want to change the way he did things, to his detriment.  And frankly, Arkansas's. 

Truth. The "adjusting to your personnel" gene seems to be more with Pope, but just because he is willing to adjust and makes the right adjustment, it still comes down to said personnel making the plays. To this point, there has been evidence it's working and that is not. But we are all excited about things so we are glasses half full.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.