Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 68 East Carter 51

Featured Replies

Ashland explodes in the 4th with 23 points to win the game. Back to work for the T-Cats and good luck to the Radiers the rest of the way.

You did a fine job on the update thread, Onetoya.

 

I was glad to see that Baker started Kyle Bair. He's a good kid.

 

 

Frances

I said it in the prediction thread, that if East pushed them, I wouldn't be surprised. Well they pushed them and Ashland still pulled away for the nice win.

 

East is 9-10 I believe and they are better than their record.

 

In any case, congrats to the Cats on the good win and they have a tough test friday night against Clark Co. Good luck to them.

I said it in the prediction thread, that if East pushed them, I wouldn't be surprised. Well they pushed them and Ashland still pulled away for the nice win.

 

East is 9-10 I believe and they are better than their record.

 

In any case, congrats to the Cats on the good win and they have a tough test friday night against Clark Co. Good luck to them.

 

It's hard to believe that they are under .500, considering how well they played tonight.

 

 

Frances

I don't know the coaching staff or the kids on the team, so it's not my place to say anything.

 

Is East a team with not a lot of talent, but A LOT of heart. Or is it a team with some talent that just underachieves at times.

 

Someone who follows them far closer than me can answer.

Tomcats roll.

 

Ashland 71

East 54

 

 

 

It looks like our boy GIAT is ready to give Wireman a run for his money come tournament time. Now that The Swami has retired maybe the Independent will consider using GIAT or Wireman to predict the 16th region tournament this year.

It looks like our boy GIAT is ready to give Wireman a run for his money come tournament time. Now that The Swami has retired maybe the Independent will consider using GIAT or Wireman to predict the 16th region tournament this year.

 

Heck - after the run I was on in the prediction thread for this game, I would think you'd have to consider giving me a shot at it as well ...

 

 

Frances

Heck - after the run I was on in the prediction thread for this game, I would think you'd have to consider giving me a shot at it as well ...

 

 

Frances

 

You have my vote. But honestly do you really want to wear that hat?:D

Heck - after the run I was on in the prediction thread for this game, I would think you'd have to consider giving me a shot at it as well ...

 

 

Frances

 

 

Well you definitely would definitely be a better fit for Swami's clothes.

Congrats to the Tomcats on nice win. :thumb: This team will be dangerous come tournament time.

I had 66-48. Pretty close.

I just hope that the Tomcats have real bad night this Friday. :D After that .......good luck the rest of the way. ;)

I just hope that the Tomcats have real bad night this Friday. :D After that .......good luck the rest of the way. ;)

 

 

 

Why do you want them to have a bad night on Friday against Clark Co., and then come back on Saturday night and spank your Rams? :D :D

You have my vote. But honestly do you really want to wear that hat?:D
A legitimate question, Old Shooter. I guess on the bright side, it would cover my bun nicely ...

 

 

Well you definitely would definitely be a better fit for Swami's clothes.

I've always thought that he and I might wear the same size clothes - a "skin tight" poncho ...

 

 

 

Frances

A legitimate question, Old Shooter. I guess on the bright side, it would cover my bun nicely ...

 

 

 

I've always thought that he and I might wear the same size clothes - a "skin tight" poncho ...

 

 

 

Frances

 

That is where I would wear it.:D Oh now I no what you mean.:thumb:

 

At least you didn't say speedos.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.