Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 104 Campbell 60

Featured Replies

This was a 20-17 game early but then the Buckeyes (4-1) short three players pulled away for the easy win over Campbell (3-3). Leading the Buckeyes with 23 points was John Mobley Jr. (Reynoldsburg) coming off the bench again. Devin Royal (Pickerington) chipped in with 17 points and 8 boards. Colin White (Ottawa) had just 6 points off the bench four of those points came on two monster dunks. Leading Campbell was Bragi Gudmundsson (Grindavik, Iceland) with 12 points.

What's the word up there on why Bradshaw is away from the team?

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

What's the word up there on why Bradshaw is away from the team?

He's in trouble.

1 hour ago, ChickenWyngz said:

He's in trouble.

For what? I figured he was in trouble.

34 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

For what? I figured he was in trouble.

Unfortunately, not enough in the know for that. I just know he’s in trouble. They’ve done a great job keeping it under wraps!

52 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

For what? I figured he was in trouble.

 

17 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Unfortunately, not enough in the know for that. I just know he’s in trouble. They’ve done a great job keeping it under wraps!

Point shaving….

40 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

 

Point shaving….

Really...This year or last year?

3 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Really...This year or last year?

Not sure, and actually when I saw it it was on a single post on social media. Haven’t seen it again.

  • Author

I hear this is for something that happened last year but with rumors only time will say for sure.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.