Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SpaceX Launch Tonight 5/17

Featured Replies

Crossed an item off my bucket list tonight. We got to watch a SpaceX launch in person and it was even more cool than I imagined. The video and pictures don’t do it justice, it was so surreal. 

We were at a park about 7-8 miles from the launch site. The sound took a good 30 seconds to reach us. It flew pretty much directly overhead before tailing away. It was incredible what you could see. I can’t wait to do it again. 

IMG_8702.png

I saw a launch once and we were in Vero Beach, about 70 miles away. It was still impressive.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I saw a launch once and we were in Vero Beach, about 70 miles away. It was still impressive.

It was loud enough for a few seconds that you could feel it. It was incredible. 

  • Author

Here’s the video I took…

 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Here’s the video I took…

 

Wow.  That's awesome. 

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Wow.  That's awesome. 

The video really doesn’t do it justice. 

I couldn’t believe what it felt and sounded like when the sound finally hit us. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.