Clay Co. at Knox Central PREDICTIONS

Clay may have the best record in the 13th at 13 and 4 (not sure) will visit Knox Central on Friday fresh off a victory over Bell, KC on the other hand blew out Cawood on the road. Should be a close game at KC, I feel like Clay wins in a close one 58 to 55.

Somebody by 7 points is my prediction. These are probably two of the hottest teams in the region and two of the biggest surprise teams (even though you can never count out teams like Clay and Central). Whoever wins, my 7 point margin of victory will probably only be 7 points due to fouling at the end in desperation. I look for a nip and tuck ball game throughout.

I don't have a clue how to pick this one. I haven't seen KC this year. Elam will be working the refs hard in this one, I say Clay in a very close one.

I agree about working the refs hard, seems to me they have stoped listening to him for the most part, he is a good coach and should put more of his effort in the coaching instead of staying onto the officals.

I agree Coach Spurlock has came into one of the most difficult places to coach basketball in Ky and done very well with a young team that not much was expected, to bad the region was at Clay last year and not this one, could be very interesting, may be anyway.

I agree Coach Spurlock has came into one of the most difficult places to coach basketball in Ky and done very well with a young team that not much was expected, to bad the region was at Clay last year and not this one, could be very interesting, may be anyway.
Spurlock has done well. He still in the honeymoon phase of his stay at CC.

I think Spurlock will be successful anywhere he goes and is on of the best coaches in KY. The thing I like about Spurlock is that he is a great teacher of the game and kids that play for him get better. I thought the biggest mistake that Hazard has made in the history of its sports program is letting him leave. I would say there are alot of coaches in the 14th that are glad he is gone so they dont have to face him...