Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four: The Movie

Featured Replies

As I will do from time to time, I fell down a YouTube blackhole and stumbled across this.   Spans from the first tourney in 1938 through the 1988 final between Kansas and Oklahoma.  Interesting to see how the game has evolved.

 

 

Thanks.  I am also prone to falling into a YouTube rabbit-hole.  Will check this out. 

On 3/7/2024 at 9:46 PM, Tranquility Base said:

As I will do from time to time, I fell down a YouTube blackhole and stumbled across this.   Spans from the first tourney in 1938 through the 1988 final between Kansas and Oklahoma.  Interesting to see how the game has evolved.

 

 

Watched that when it came out.  A lot of exclusive footage that until the internet, was hard to ever find or view.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.