Iowa 106 Michigan 89 (Women)

I don't understand all of the negativity about her and her accomplishments. 

I've seen and read several knocking her game and what she has done. Everyone realizes that she will have played more games than Pistol will have, no one is saying she's better just that she will now have the record. Swoops came out swinging in an interview discussing Clark and was very uninformed in her arguments against Clark's ability and why she won't be successful in the WNBA.

I think she has brought a ton of needed attention to the women's college game and has been great for women's basketball. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I don't understand all of the negativity about her and her accomplishments. 

I've seen and read several knocking her game and what she has done. Everyone realizes that she will have played more games than Pistol will have, no one is saying she's better just that she will now have the record. Swoops came out swinging in an interview discussing Clark and was very uninformed in her arguments against Clark's ability and why she won't be successful in the WNBA.

I think she has brought a ton of needed attention to the women's college game and has been great for women's basketball. 

She is one of the most enjoyable players to watch, male or female! She is a terrific passer and is a breath of fresh air for college basketball.

• Like 1