Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Pat vs. Bracken County All A Classic Predictions

Featured Replies

I think that this one is a toss up.

 

 

 

 

 

Saint Patrick is coming off back to back losses at the hands of West Jessamine and Montgomery County. Two pretty good teams. Bracken is coming off back to back wins over teams that are playing better than their records right now in Pendleton County and Paris. This will be the 6th game that Saint Patrick has played at the Igloo amd that will be double the number of home games the Saints have played this season.

 

It will all come down to who plays the better defense.

CoinFlip.jpg

I think that this one is a toss up.

 

 

 

 

 

Saint Patrick is coming off back to back losses at the hands of West Jessamine and Montgomery County. Two pretty good teams. Bracken is coming off back to back wins over teams that are playing better than their records right now in Pendleton County and Paris. This will be the 6th game that Saint Patrick has played at the Igloo amd that will be double the number of home games the Saints have played this season.

 

It will all come down to who plays the better defense.

:thumb:

I think Bracken will win this in a close one Coach Fite has the young men playing pretty good right now and has them believing in him and his staff Good Luck polar Bears. wish i could be there bit gotta work .Will this game be on the radio?? Love to listen in and get some updates .

If Coach Hinson keeps the the Bears on their heels by switching defenses. A little half court zone trap, start with a 2-3 zone and then in the middle of a play go man,etc. Keep them confused. But in the end, it will be too much J Hall and T Ham. Bears by 6.

Coach Fite is a gem. I've known him all my life and he is a class act.:thumb:

Is the game still on tonight even though both schools were closed today due to weather?

I think the Saints are ready to melt the igloo for the bears tonight.Bears go down by 6.

In the first meeting, SP had no answer for Hamilton inside (28 points) and the Polar Bears ran away in the 2nd half, winning by 15. I do think we'll get a better game this time but I still think Bracken wins.

Coach Fite is a gem. I've known him all my life and he is a class act.:thumb:

He sure seems like he has the BCHS supporters on his side. Looks like he is doing well and has the Polar bears ready for the tourney. I think Bracken hired the right coach IMO Coach Fite sure seems like he is a super nice guy with alot of knowledge of the game God Luck Polar Bears!

I think the Saints are ready to melt the igloo for the bears tonight.Bears go down by 6.

I think you need to come up with a new strategy on picking your winners milfordflash!

I think you need to come up with a new strategy on picking your winners milfordflash!

 

 

Bears are going to win by 6. GO Bracken.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.