Bellevue 63 Newport 61

I heard that Newport had a couple guys out, but Bellevue went on a run in about the middle of the third quarter and it kinda took it out of Newport. They had a big run at the end to tie it, but...

It seemed like if Justin Jones wasn't scoring than no one was for Newport.

Bellevue played a hell of a game. Justin Ross gives you 110% the entire time he is out there. He runs the point and I would bet that he is also top 2 in Rebounds.

Bellevue let an 11 point lead slip away in the last three minutes. Newport came back to tie the game but Bellevue managed to hold on. I've seen both play a couple times this year, and I can say that Newpot wasn't missing much. J.J. Hesch, Brewer, Macintosh, and Jones were all still out there. They just got out hustled, flat out.

Bellevue played hard and deserved to win that game.

Players out, whatever, Bellevue is playing their best basketball of the season. Enjoy the moment fellows.

whoa fella... I was just saying what I was told... Newport was outplayed and frankly I thought they were out of it in the third quarter when Tolson got the T cause I thought their head were out of it for good...

whoa fella... I was just saying what I was told... Newport was outplayed and frankly I thought they were out of it in the third quarter when Tolson got the T cause I thought their head were out of it for good...

The issue was yours. I merely pointed out that whether there were players out or not, Bellevue played well. Missing players is a part of the game, not an excuse for losing. Just trying to give credit where it is due as I am sure you would.

McIntosh wasn't playing for Newport in last nights game he has a wrist injury that has kept him from playing the past games. As for the game Newport got outhustled and beaten by the better "TEAM". I was really impressed with Justin Ross' performance last night good luck to the tigers against NCC.