Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LIT Semifinals

Featured Replies

Friday Jan. 12th at Valley

6pm  #1 Manual (14-1) vs. #4 Butler (10-7)

7:30  #2 Trinity (15-3) vs. #6 St. Xavier (13-2)

Two excellent matchups. I think all four teams are capable of winning this tournament but I'd probably go with Trinity.

  • Author

The St. X and Trinity game is a coin flip and a classic in my opinion. I think St. X will win it but it can go either way. In the other game I really do not see a scenario where Butler can beat Manual and I think Manual wins by double digits. In the final I think Manual having the easier bracket will help them with a turn around championship game the next night, which I feel gives them the advantage but even with that being said I think the St. X and Trinity winner will find a way to win the tournament. 

I'll go St. X over Manual in the Final 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.