Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which of these is the best storyline for Super Bowl XLI ?

Which of these is the best storyline for Super Bowl XLI ? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these is the best storyline for Super Bowl XLI ?

    • Peyton Manning finally makes it
      53%
      29
    • Colts offense vs. Bears defense
      16%
      9
    • Two African American head coaches
      18%
      10
    • First time for either team in more than 20 years
      11%
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I can appreciate the fact that a black coach hasn't been to the superbowl and that it is viewed as an accomplishment to some...and rightfully so, I suppose.

 

But, it saddens me because I would never have thought about their color.

 

Honestly,

It is 2 GREAT coaches in the superbowl.

 

Not 2 BLACK coaches.

 

I think sometimes that people who AREN'T prejudice don't worry so much.

 

 

I agree, but any "first" milestone is kind of a big deal. I think it's a very big deal that the democrats are more than likely going to nominate either a woman or an African American to run for President. It's not that I'm prejudice against either group, but IMO it's the step in the right direction. Brown Vs. The Board of Education was a big deal, but segregated schools is not even an issue anymore.

Colts O vs Bears D

I agree, but any "first" milestone is kind of a big deal. I think it's a very big deal that the democrats are more than likely going to nominate either a woman or an African American to run for President. It's not that I'm prejudice against either group, but IMO it's the step in the right direction. Brown Vs. The Board of Education was a big deal, but segregated schools is not even an issue anymore.

 

I agree. :thumb:

 

It is the FIRST time, so i'm down with that.

I tell you what. I think that having two african american coaches in the bowl is a HUGE deal. Just a few years ago the naacp was making a big push in the league to get more black head coaches out there. Apparently their stance was the right one. I feel like any year Peyton has had a good chance to go to the bowl and will go again. I feel like it is a big deal more for him personally than on a national scale. On a national scale having two black coaches will do wonders for the hiring practices of all professional, college, and hopefully high school athletic programs throughout the country.

There's one other storyline that's being overlooked in the sickening Peyton love-fest: The fact that if the Colts go and lose, Manning will still be no better than Marino on the postseason failure list.

Manning finally making is definitely number 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.