Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 96 Illinois State 70

Featured Replies

Final. The Cats close out 2023 with a 10-2 record and #8 in the country.

Fun game, nice movement and good shooting most of the night. Need to focus on guards staying in front of their man on defense this week. Gators have already sold out next week's game. Need to go down there and step on their necks!

  • Author
1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Fun game, nice movement and good shooting most of the night. Need to focus on guards staying in front of their man on defense this week. Gators have already sold out next week's game. Need to go down there and step on their necks!

Yea I saw a stat I think we were 3rd in the nation is scoring and 2nd in 3 point %. However we were like 230th in the nation in some defensive category I wasn't paying a lot of attention I was watching the Ohio State and Missouri game online.

38 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yea I saw a stat I think we were 3rd in the nation is scoring and 2nd in 3 point %. However we were like 230th in the nation in some defensive category I wasn't paying a lot of attention I was watching the Ohio State and Missouri game online.

Kentucky is 7th in offensive efficiency (or points per 100 possesions) and 54th in defensive efficiency. Currently 27th in tempo of play. According to KenPom.

  • Author
16 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Fun game, nice movement and good shooting most of the night. Need to focus on guards staying in front of their man on defense this week. Gators have already sold out next week's game. Need to go down there and step on their necks!

Just watching Cal on the sidelines I’m guessing we can attribute about 50% of us getting beat off the dribble to his hatred of the the other team hitting a 3, unless of course we’re playing Kansas!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.