C. H. Price, Union Co. 16 174 10.9

Justin Rice, Buckhorn 16 170 10.6

Andre Miller, Central Hardin 15 159 10.6

Kent Simpson, Bethlehem 16 161 10.1

Patrick Cannada, Burgin 13 130 10.0

Greg Rice, Holmes 13 127 9.8

Cameron Gordian, Todd Co. Central 14 137 9.8

Justin Vitatoe, Clinton Co. 16 153 9.6

legitimate stats is very important here, Tanner Jacobs is a rebounding machine that plays in the seventh region. I have watched him several times and can't imagine anyone having better stats in rebounding than him. I think Stephon Pettigrew is also a solid rebounder and I have watched him play several times, but I didn't notice him being as good as rebounder, he was alway outside shooting the ball. I know Pettigrew scores a lot and plays almost the entire game. Jacobs blocks out better and plays tough defense. Pettigrew scores more points. Jacobs is bigger and faster. I do think that Pettigrew deserves Mr. Basketball, but the Jacobs kid has a lot of potential at the next level.

legitimate stats is very important here, Tanner Jacobs is a rebounding machine that plays in the seventh region. I have watched him several times and can't imagine anyone having better stats in rebounding than him. I think Stephon Pettigrew is also a solid rebounder and I have watched him play several times, but I didn't notice him being as good as rebounder, he was alway outside shooting the ball. I know Pettigrew scores a lot and plays almost the entire game. Jacobs blocks out better and plays tough defense. Pettigrew scores more points. Jacobs is bigger and faster. I do think that Pettigrew deserves Mr. Basketball, but the Jacobs kid has a lot of potential at the next level.

This is a thread about who is leading the state in rebounds statistically. No Mr. Basketball talk on this one.

he was alway outside shooting the ball. I know Pettigrew scores a lot and plays almost the entire game. Jacobs blocks out better

Wouldn't Pettigrew being on the perimeter makes it harder for him to get rebounds than someone who is closer to the basket?

For further discussion, see here:

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=112071&highlight=basketball