Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. John's and Rick Pitino

Featured Replies

St. John's looked the part of at least a team that needs to be prepared for last night.  Many of the same "Pitino" concepts from his Providence, UK, and UL years were on full display for the Johnnies.  I am not saying this to elicit a bunch of "anti Pitino" comments as I met him years ago when he first came to Lexington and worked his basketball camps for several years and I do think he has a ton of ability and is a pretty good person (yes he has his faults but don't we all?).   My comment on him is this.  I thought the last few years he looked tired and beaten down.  Last night he looked much more rejuvenated and healthy.  I hope he can breathe life back into this program as it is very historic and have not been past the second round of the NCAA tournament since 1998-99 season.

Always have thought Pitino was the best basketball coach in the land.

The Louisville stuff (obviously) and I think also the overseas stint took a lot out of him. I agree, he has looked much better lately and I'm happy for him. I'm rooting for the Johnnies. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.