Lynn Camp 87 Whitley County 84

Les

The Wildcats trailed by 21 at halftime and by as much as 23 in the second half before winning in overtime.

Jonah Mitchell led the way wih 29 points. Craig Bargo had 25 and Derick Knuckles scored 23 in the win.

Cats showed a lot of heart tonight.

The Wildcats trailed by 21 at halftime and by as much as 23 in the second half before winning in overtime.

Jonah Mitchell led the way wih 29 points. Craig Bargo had 25 and Derick Knuckles scored 23 in the win.

Cats showed a lot of heart tonight.

Nice comeback for the Campers, congrats to Coach P.

Whitley must be snakebit or something. Numerous times this season the Colonels have had double digit leads....then they seem to find a way to lose. I would have liked to have heard the Half speech given by Coach Pennington. I still say the Cats can sneak up on Pineville in the 51st district and advance back to the region. Lynn Camp better be good to Coach Pennington or he will land at a bigger school in the near future. His stock is on the rise in my book.

If you can win at Lynn Camp for three or four seasons then I think you are a solid coach and could win games anywhere. Coach Pennington has some good young players coming up in his JV and 9th grade ranks. Other than Barbourville and Harlan not many class A schools have had a better three year run than the Campers. Keep up the good work Cats.

Wow this must have been one heck of a second half comeback for LC. I don't know about a solid program at LC but they have blended the several transfers over the last few years to the rest of the team fairly well. What happened to the two 11th graders they had last year that started most of the games? With these two to go along with Bargo, Mithchell, and Knuckles the Cats could average about 85 to 90 points a game, but they may give up about that many on D as well. Good comeback for the cats tonight.

I think Coach Pennington now has the program to the point where he is playn the homegrown boys. Team work is better and the program is solid. I know that is a hard pill for some to swallow but the truth hurts sometime.

I don't know why anyone would have a hard time with a team that can come back from 23 down to win, they nearly came back againest B'ville in the second half of that game,I watched that one, very exciting. You know the truth does hurt sometimes, With better defense the cats would not put themselves in the behind 20 plus holes and have to fight to comeback. By the way their main man and 2nd or 3rd leading scorer in the region (Bargo) is not homegrown but from Knox Central, a great pickup IMO.

Wow. I can't believe coach D and his boys blow another one!!

It says alot about what the LC players and Coach P got done IMO...

I wonder how much money LC pays Coach Pennington compared to what Deaton is making at Whitley...Lynn Camp better up the ante or Whitley may come knocking...