Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Webster County 35 Hopkins County Central 28

Featured Replies

Webster is off to a 5-1 start, their best since 2002. For perspective, Webster only won 19 games total the last 12 seasons combined, an average of 1.58 wins per season. 

They deserve a little love, that is one tough stretch to come out of. 

Congratulations Webster! It seems like they will probably finish 2nd in their district and get a home playoff game.

Hats off to them! They are having a great season and I look forward to see how the finish up. I believe!! 

9 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Congratulations Webster! It seems like they will probably finish 2nd in their district and get a home playoff game.

I disagree! I don’t think they beat McLean County in two weeks! McLean County even in a loss I feel like made a statement last night against a tough Union County team! 

Awesome stuff for Webster Co!! 

They will have a tough Hancock team this Friday. Hancock has played pretty good this year. I've seen some of their games on YouTube. They had a really good looking kid, #8, on their team last year and the beginning of this year. Not sure if he's injured or what though bc I haven't seen him since. As for Webster, they still have tough games left on their schedule. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.