Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Henderson County Predictions/Updates

Tilghman at Henderson County 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      96%
    • Henderson County
      3%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/09/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

PT (3-0) at Henderson (1-2)

With a big win behind PT this past week, I feel like this is a "Prove it to me" game for the Tornado.

The last several seasons have shown flashes, even in losses against some really good teams, only to come out and lay an egg here and there against some teams they honestly should have beat. 

That said, do I think Tilghman travels to Henderson and walks away with an easy win? Absolutely not. Henderson owns a 20-0 and a 30-13 victory over the Tornado in the '21 and '22 seasons. 

Henderson has lost 36-35 to Central Hardin and 38-14 to South Warren while winning 35-34 over Meade County this year. While they have lost several big pieces of that vaunted defense they were well known for, I'm still expecting them to bring it this week. 

This has the potential to be one of those aforementioned games for Big Blue. So, Tilghman, I challenge you this week, prove to us you are who we think you could end up being. 

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride - I sure hope you get to feeling better too!  I really like it when you’re at these games

  • BargeRunner
    BargeRunner

    Tilghman in a hard hitting battle 35-21....   How many transfers did Tilghman bring in?

  • As long as Tilghman can cut down on the penalties I see this being a 2 touchdown win for them!

TilghmanPride - do you happen to know the status of M Carter Jr (C4) for this game?  I thought he just had leg cramps but I believe he went back to the locker room in the 4th quarter.

Tilghman in a hard hitting battle 35-21....

 

How many transfers did Tilghman bring in?

As long as Tilghman can cut down on the penalties I see this being a 2 touchdown win for them!

  • Author

I was really looking forward to making the drive for this one, but after multiple attempts per day at the chiropractor this week, and no relief, there's no way I'm making that trip. 

I know WSON radio in Henderson streamed the game last time we played them, so I'm hoping they may do it again. 

I'm kinda on the same level as @BigBlue92, I feel like 2 touchdowns feels about right, but as I mentioned before, this won't be easy. Henderson's coach has made it very clear that they plan to capitalize off of PT penalties and they are well aware of how Tilghman tends to put the other team in great field position because of it. 

  • Author
On 9/4/2023 at 10:24 AM, D Wolf said:

TilghmanPride - do you happen to know the status of M Carter Jr (C4) for this game?  I thought he just had leg cramps but I believe he went back to the locker room in the 4th quarter.

As far as I know, he should be good to go. 

9 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

As far as I know, he should be good to go. 

Not playing 

  • Author
Just now, Category_F5 said:

Not playing 

Thanks for that! I was talking to some people earlier who obviously didn't know. I've been kinda out of the loop this week. I kinda like it just for the fact that we get to see some other guys step up, and I believe we have several who can. Hope he's better soon. 

9 minutes ago, TilghmanPride said:

I was really looking forward to making the drive for this one, but after multiple attempts per day at the chiropractor this week, and no relief, there's no way I'm making that trip. 

I know WSON radio in Henderson streamed the game last time we played them, so I'm hoping they may do it again. 

I'm kinda on the same level as @BigBlue92, I feel like 2 touchdowns feels about right, but as I mentioned before, this won't be easy. Henderson's coach has made it very clear that they plan to capitalize off of PT penalties and they are well aware of how Tilghman tends to put the other team in great field position because of it. 

This was definitely one of the games I wanted to make but I have a wedding that I’d catch a lot of flack if I missed lol.

  • Author
1 minute ago, BigBlue92 said:

This was definitely one of the games I wanted to make but I have a wedding that I’d catch a lot of flack if I missed lol.

I understand totally. One of my kids is getting married next month and it's gonna throw a wrench in our schedule for several weeks. I may miss more games this season than I have in the last 15 years combined. 

TilghmanPride - I sure hope you get to feeling better too!  I really like it when you’re at these games

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.