Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Henderson County Predictions/Updates

Tilghman at Henderson County 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Paducah Tilghman
      96%
    • Henderson County
      3%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/09/2023 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 64
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • TilghmanPride - I sure hope you get to feeling better too!  I really like it when you’re at these games

  • BargeRunner
    BargeRunner

    Tilghman in a hard hitting battle 35-21....   How many transfers did Tilghman bring in?

  • As long as Tilghman can cut down on the penalties I see this being a 2 touchdown win for them!

  • Author
1 hour ago, D Wolf said:

TilghmanPride - I sure hope you get to feeling better too!  I really like it when you’re at these games

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. 

  • Author

Henderson punt. 

PT takes over at their own 46. 

  • Author

45 yd make on the fg for Henderson. Very nice kick. 

  • Author

3rd down interception for Henderson. They take over at their own 46. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.