Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Wrestlers" Netflix Series

Featured Replies

Made by the same people that made Last Chance U and filmed all across Kentucky. Follows OVW Wrestling on a tour across the state last summer.

  • Author

More interesting than expected.

I watched all seven episodes.  I think Matt Jones is an arrogant punk. He tried to be Mr Nice Guy to the wrestlers but, they see through his act. Haley J is an absolute train wreck . I really enjoyed Al Snow. He seemed very genuine and caring about the wrestlers. 

I really enjoyed this and I don't pay any attention to wrestle. It was well done and Al Snow is awesome!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.