Pitino or Tubby

TaylorMadeBoy

Who is gone FIRST!  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is gone FIRST!

• Orlando "Tubby" Smith-KENTUCKY
    • Rick Pitino-LOUISVILLE

I really think that something is bothering Pitino outside of basketball and he has not been the same since 9/11, when his brother sadly passed away. I think in the next couple years he will step down and take a few years off, and then try to build another program up.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think that something is bothering Pitino outside of basketball and he has not been the same since 9/11, when his brother sadly passed away. I think in the next couple years he will step down and take a few years off, and then try to build another program up.

I believe it was his brother-in-law, his wife's brother, and also his best friend. I think you are right about the 9/11 thing. He has lost that fire in his belly to compete and win. I think his priorities have changed.

I believe it was his brother-in-law, his wife's brother, and also his best friend. I think you are right about the 9/11 thing. He has lost that fire in his belly to compete and win. I think his priorities have changed.

Your right, it was his brother-in-law, but i knew it was someone he was VERY close to.

Both would have leave by choice. Pitino leaves before Tubby simply because he will lose interest.

No chance either is fired. If Tubby was fired then Lee Todd, Mitch Barnhart, and the rest of UK's administration would be crucified by the media for getting rid of an African-American coach with a winning percentage like OTS has.

You got that right. :flame: