Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 56 McCreary Central 39

Featured Replies

  • Author

This is the worst game McCreary has played all year. They can't keep beating up on the nobodys and expect to win against even or better competition. They're schedule hasn't helped them and they looked awful tonight. I'm not usually after the referees, but they were awful in this game as well. I take nothing away from Southwestern. They shot the ball great from the outside, but McCreary led by seven in the first and the begining of the second quarter, and then the refs let Southwestern take over. At one point, I thought McCreary plays were just going to throw the ball up and leave because the refs let the Warriors all over them. Southwestern had two fouls all over the second half, until 2:25 left in the game and they were leading by 19 and then they got four more fouls added. I don't know if they were waiting until the game was already decided before they blew their whistles or what - Watts had three fouls by the third quarter.

 

I have no idea how they will do the rest of the year. If they keep playing like this, they won't make it out of the district.

WOW, this is a surprise to me, only 39 points for MC

This is the worst game McCreary has played all year. They can't keep beating up on the nobodys and expect to win against even or better competition. They're schedule hasn't helped them and they looked awful tonight. I'm not usually after the referees, but they were awful in this game as well. I take nothing away from Southwestern. They shot the ball great from the outside, but McCreary led by seven in the first and the begining of the second quarter, and then the refs let Southwestern take over. At one point, I thought McCreary plays were just going to throw the ball up and leave because the refs let the Warriors all over them. Southwestern had two fouls all over the second half, until 2:25 left in the game and they were leading by 19 and then they got four more fouls added. I don't know if they were waiting until the game was already decided before they blew their whistles or what - Watts had three fouls by the third quarter.

 

I have no idea how they will do the rest of the year. If they keep playing like this, they won't make it out of the district.

I guess this game was at SWHS? The Raiders owe a few of their wins at home to the refs as well. Looks like they are getting to see what it is like when the shoe is on the other foot.

Expected more points from both teams. Not a good shooting night for either one.

  • Author

What games have the Raiders gotten from the refs? The Pulaski games? If you'll contact McCreary's local television station, you can get tapes and see how bad the officiating was against them and for John Perkins. Other wins at home have just been blowouts.

How many did Watts have. I saw were he is shooting almost 50% from beyond the 3 line. I knew he was atheletic but it sounds like he is a tremendous shooter also. Coach Jones is a lucky man to have this child for 5 years.

  • Author

He led the Raiders with 15 points, the only person to reach double figures. I think he missed one from behind the three, but made two or three. One three was waved off because apparently a Raider had an offensive foul before the shot.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.