Danville vs. Boyle Co.

This is a very young team than does not have much returning experience.A few of the football players from last year decided not play this year.I really feel bad for these kids that are playing this year.Im not to sure about the head coach,I have heard that he does not relate real well with kids on the team or with kids at school.You can take Coach Harp,Coach Perry and the rest of the Coaches on the football staff and they do very well with the same kids.I feel that the reason behind this is the football coaches are very demanding and tough,but the kids know the coaches care about them.Danville needs a coach with alot of discipline,but also has a good relationship with his players. A good example is the young Head Coach a Garrard Co. Scott Bolin.

I also lost respect for Boyles coach at the game last night. I think the score was 44-19 with two mins to go untill half time and he was still using the full court press. I mean I could see this if Boyle had been playing a team that had a legitimate chance of making a huge comeback.Danville's Varsity is more like a J.V. Team.

I have to say that you can't blame Boyle County Coach for working on things that might help in the up coming game against one of the best team in the region "that Lincoln County". They play a close game against them (Lincoln) last week. You have to really know Coach Bottom to make a comment that he would run the score up on a team. I do and he wouldn't. By the way im not from Boyle County. As for Danville you have to get a Coach that is willing to win like the football coach. I do agree with ADopted ADmiral same kids different Coach in of talk