Covington Catholic 85 Campbell County 82 (OT)

31 minutes ago, Mr. Sixer said:

I think you just agreed with what has been said. CCH is still the favorite, no one doubts that. However, you just rattled off several teams that on any given night, similar to some CCH’s very close games of late that “could have” easily went the other way, they, as well as any team, can slip up, have an off night shooting or heaven forbid someone gets injured like some teams have experienced this season and anything can happen. 

You're correct, until someone knocks them off, they are favorite. 

Ah I see, just the wording was a little off on both ends. Regardless though to say it’s ever wide open I just can’t get on board with wide open. Still 2-3 teams at the end of the day imo.

5 hours ago, GoBucks97 said:

I disagree, not totally open. Yes a handful of teams but probably closer to 3, you have to really have an identity or a go to guy that can control tempo. There close games lately each one of those teams have a guy like that. North has Reed. Conner and Campbell have the Hamiltons, and Lloyd has two D1 kids that on their best night can play with anybody. And Cooper defensive identity can keep them in it with anyone sometimes. But to act like CCH still isn’t pretty heavy favorites would be foolish. I’m taking them over the field no doubt!

Couldn’t agree more with you. CovCath is still the heavy favorite. 

• Like 1