Highlands @ Henry Clay 1/12/07

Highlands is not very good.

Henry Clay by as many as they want.

Yea, they only played CovCath to a 3pt loss without McGraw. They shouldnt even make the trip down there should they? I mean what good could it do for the Birds? If Henry Clay says they want to win by 50pts... I guess they will win by 50pts according to you.

Yea, they only played CovCath to a 3pt loss without McGraw. They shouldnt even make the trip down there should they? I mean what good could it do for the Birds? If Henry Clay says they want to win by 50pts... I guess they will win by 50pts according to you.

4-8 record and a recent 21 point loss to Dixie. I guess I was wrong about Highlands not being very good!

4-8 record and a recent 21 point loss to Dixie. I guess I was wrong about Highlands not being very good!

I am simply going off of their performance in the CCH game which is momentum for this game. Your only as good as your last game. If you want to pick out individual losses that s fine. Yes I am sure the Birds are extremely embarrassed by the 21 pt loss to Dixie but if they play that game 5 times I say the Birds win 3 of them.

I think they will compete with Henry Clay but it wont be a 25pt loss. I think they keep it within 15. There's no doubt their offense is not fun to watch unless Nic Simpson has the ball.

I am simply going off of their performance in the CCH game which is momentum for this game. Your only as good as your last game. If you want to pick out individual losses that s fine. Yes I am sure the Birds are extremely embarrassed by the 21 pt loss to Dixie but if they play that game 5 times I say the Birds win 3 of them.

I think they will compete with Henry Clay but it wont be a 25pt loss. I think they keep it within 15. There's no doubt their offense is not fun to watch unless Nic Simpson has the ball.

I can agree with you on your first paragraph, but I still think Henry Clay wins by 20+.

Highlands is not very good.

Henry Clay by as many as they want.

Although I don't particularly care for the way Coach Schlarman runs a basketball program, he is an excellent X's and O's game coach. They may not win, but it shouldn't be a blowout.