Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper vs Conner Predictions/Updates

Featured Replies

I expect a great game. I wonder what Brooks' status is?

 

  • Author
34 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

All important district seeding game and it can be seen on (859) Sports Radio!!

So sorry I left this out, Friday 12/16 at 6:00.

12 hours ago, B-Ball-fan said:

I expect a great game. I wonder what Brooks' status is?

 

Brooks is out, I'd say Connor by 12

I believe Conner wins this game, regardless of the status of Brooks.

4 hours ago, Coach12 said:

Brooks is out, I'd say Connor by 12

That sure makes a difference. 

5 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

I believe Conner wins this game, regardless of the status of Brooks.

I would agree….especially if the starter that was out for Connor is back.  Connor can light it up.  They will make waves this year for sure.

I sure hope Brooks is not out long term. Heard it was potentially an ACL, but I hope that is not the case.  The region needs a strong Cooper. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.