GRC 60 Bourbon Co 27

District win for the Cards. Another district game this Friday, away at Paris.

Leading scorer for the Cards was Wood with 15 points and 7 rebounds.

Scheduling change for Cards will play Simon Kenton this Saturday.

* The Mason game as been moved to Saturday the 10th of February instead of Friday the 9th.

I do have a few conections...... Retired Teacher and supporter of all sports. ;)

Knowles very unselfish...not one to pad his stats, but rather make great passes and see his team mates do well.

Sure enjoy all of your comments. They're always honest and good and you are very complimentary of the different players and teams.:thumb:

Sure enjoy all of your comments. They're always honest and good and you are very complimentary of the different players and teams.:thumb:

Thanks.:thumb: I love sports. It enables kids to learn to be leaders, work as a unit, learn their role on the team and unitize their strengths. Time management of school work, practice, and home life. These are qualities and life lessons that will help them grow into successful adults. All of these kids and coaching staffs work hard. I just try and give credit and show them that they are appreciated.

Thanks.:thumb: I love sports. It enables kids to learn to be leaders, work as a unit, learn their role on the team and unitize their strengths. Time management of school work, practice, and home life. These are qualities and life lessons that will help them grow into successful adults. All of these kids and coaching staffs work hard. I just try and give credit and show them that they are appreciated.

I wish you would support girls basketball like you do boys....LOL ;)