McCreary Central @ Southwestern Predictions

This game is Friday, Jan. 12th.

The 7-4 Warriors should be 8-4 when they host McCreary Central because they play 1-12 Monticello, although Monticello could pull an upset. The Raiders are 11-4 and lead the region in wins, and tied for the lowest amount of losses. This will be tough game for McCreary Central though, but if they're able to nail their three's, they can win this game.

I'll take the Warriors in an exciting (and maybe mad) game. I think officiating might determine a winner in this game, even though I have no idea.

Warriors 68-60

This game is Friday, Jan. 12th.

The 7-4 Warriors should be 8-4 when they host McCreary Central because they play 1-12 Monticello, although Monticello could pull an upset. The Raiders are 11-4 and lead the region in wins, and tied for the lowest amount of losses. This will be tough game for McCreary Central though, but if they're able to nail their three's, they can win this game.

I'll take the Warriors in an exciting (and maybe mad) game. I think officiating might determine a winner in this game, even though I have no idea.

Warriors 68-60

IMO there would be no way Monticello would upset a 7-4 team, to beat MC they must stop the three.