Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFC Divisional Playoff Predictions: Eagles at Saints

Who wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Eagles
      36%
      12
    • Saints
      63%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm afraid to say...that is ridiculous.

 

 

Why? They stomped Dallas in big D...stomped New York in Giants stadium...the Eagles D isn't all that great and Jeff Garcia has never that I know of been past this round of the playoffs. I'm not going to make any gurantee's, but I will post my predictions.

Why? They stomped Dallas in big D...stomped New York in Giants stadium...the Eagles D isn't all that great and Jeff Garcia has never that I know of been past this round of the playoffs. I'm not going to make any gurantee's, but I will post my predictions.

 

Neither has Colston, Reggie Bush, and I believe Brees hasn't been this far either.

Neither has Colston, Reggie Bush, and I believe Brees hasn't been this far either.

 

 

Fact of the matter is this...

 

IN MY OPINION the Saints will cruise in this one by 14. It might be late TD's that spread out the score...it might not be. The Eagles might win for all I know...but IN MY OPINION the Saints will win.

Fact of the matter is this...

 

IN MY OPINION the Saints will cruise in this one by 14. It might be late TD's that spread out the score...it might not be. The Eagles might win for all I know...but IN MY OPINION the Saints will win.

 

I just miss having these arguements with you HB, lol

 

But...

The Eagles have more experience in these big games...and one big factor, even though Sean Payton won coach of the year, he doesn't have the experience of these big games as Andy Reid.

Eagles 30

Saints 27

 

Jeff Garcia and Philly are just too hot for New Orleans. I will be pulling for the Saints, but I don't see it happening. The Eagles continue their run to the Super Bowl IMO.

The dome will be rockin, remember that place at that first MNF game and no one thought they would win, home field will carry them in this one.

Best game of the playoffs yet. Im gonna go with the Saints in this one. 27 - 21.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.