Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2022 FanDuel

Featured Replies

Anyone running a weekly tournament on FanDuel this year?

If not, let me know and I will set one up.

  • Author

I will donate each week.  

  • Author

Thanks.  Keep posting the link.  I enjoy the league.  Ready for the daily NBA grind yet?

On 9/16/2022 at 7:42 PM, FatNate said:

Thanks.  Keep posting the link.  I enjoy the league.  Ready for the daily NBA grind yet?

Hell yeah!!!! Love the NBA.   

5 hours ago, PurplePride92 said:

Hell yeah!!!! Love the NBA.   

I plan on coming back this year for NBA action. I've won most of my money in NBA daily, but I started working on my MBA last year, and it just took up so much of my time. I've only got two classes left, and I'll have a whole bunch more free time this year.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.