Green County vs. Hart County Predictions/Updates

GC-Dragons

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hart County makes the trip down Highway 88 to Greensburg to face the Dragons. Hart County comes in at 2-0 after dominating wins in their first two games. Hart has some really talented kids, and I expect them to bring a great crowd and their A game. If they can limit turnovers and keep the Dragons from moving the ball, they are going to be tough. 

The Dragons come in at 1-0 after a tough game one victory over a much improved Nelson County. Nelson was as physical as any team we have played the last two years and really got after the Dragons, especially up front. The Dragons really started slow and finally got going Midway through the second and third quarters, and gutted out a cramp filled 4th quarter to hold on to the win. If they start the same way they did last week, It could be much of the same as last week, and be fighting to even keep it close at the beginning. Hopefully the Dragons come out and erase all the penalties and turnovers and bad snaps and get it running smooth this week. 

I really expect this to be a really close game, as I believe Hart is improved as well, and should give the Dragons all they can handle. 

What's your thoughts and Predictions? Give me the Dragons 34-28 

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Green County vs. Hart County Predictions/Updates

Hart co Running duo of Crump and Bradley can be pretty Dangerous. Shoulders can really get after it on Deffense. They have had some pretty big margin of victories so far this year. They come in off a 2 game winning streak and confident is running high. 

Green comes off a tough road win. They must rebound from the mental mistakes and turn over they had friday night. There Duo Houchens and Seymour probably the most dangerous duo in the state looks to rebound from a quiet first game on the ground. Hodges Soph QB looks to build from a 8 for 9 on passing 135 yards and 2 TD if this kid can build his confidence he could be lethal. I'm sure phelps is gonna have them working on that shakydefense. 

I'm gonna take green in this one. 42 to 28