Bardstown at John Hardin Predictions/Updates

Bardstown at John Hardin  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Bardstown
    • John Hardin

This game appears to be a mismatch based on the results from last week. Bardstown was picked by most media and coaches to win district 3 this season. John Hardin must grow up quickly this season as this week's opponent might be better than last week's opponent in Glasgow. 

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Bardstown at John Hardin Predictions/Updates

I like the Tigers in this one, even though they likely will be without Shannon Tonge. Greenwood was actually a pretty good team with 2 D1 signees, and the Tiger defense probably would not have surrendered any points save a muffed punt and an INT, both in the shadow of their own end zone.

14 hours ago, Hearsay said:

I like the Tigers in this one, even though they likely will be without Shannon Tonge. Greenwood was actually a pretty good team with 2 D1 signees, and the Tiger defense probably would not have surrendered any points save a muffed punt and an INT, both in the shadow of their own end zone.

Greenwood is a pretty good team, at least defensively.  Was impressed by Bardstown going on the road first game of the year vs a school 2 classifications higher and getting it done.  That's big for team confidence especially with a new QB.

Bardstown really big in this one.

I remember the old (2012 in particular) John Hardin vs BG battles.  Hard to see them struggle like this.  

Coach Preston is a great coach (ton of Franklin Simpson strong teams back that up), so that's not it I know.