Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Wright New Head Coach at Bath County

Featured Replies

I hadn’t seen this on here.  It had been rumored for awhile.  I believe Coach Wright had been at Olney College this past season.  Before that, he had been at Montgomery County.  The Wildcats had a great season last year.

1 hour ago, LethalPG said:

I hadn’t seen this on here.  It had been rumored for awhile.  I believe Coach Wright had been at Olney College this past season.  Before that, he had been at Montgomery County.  The Wildcats had a great season last year.

Over 700 career wins and a state championship for Coach Wright. No reason to think a coach of that caliber can't build on what Bart Williams had going. This is a huge hire for the Wildcats.

Glad to hear Coach Wright has returned.

2 hours ago, buttels said:

Glad to hear Coach Wright has returned.

I'll second that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.