Glasgow - 2022 Schedule

Aug 19 vs. John Hardin (Don Franklin Scottie Bowl)

Aug 26 vs. Russellville 

Sep 2 at Monroe County 

Sep 9 vs. Allen County-Scottsville 

Sep 16 at Hart County*

Sep 23 vs. Greenwood 

Sep 30 vs. Adair County*

Oct 7 - BYE 

Oct 14 at Taylor County*

Oct 21 vs. Casey County*

Oct 28 at Franklin-Simpson 

*District Game

278186283_509238340589598_1179229058845861868_n.jpg.6749e3d6af2261d7320fddf053a567e0.jpg

• Thanks 1

Same schedule as last year they just swapped Woodford for John Hardin. Russellville will probably not be near as good this year as they lost several 5th year seniors. I expect the main challenges on this schedule to be John Hardin, Greenwood and Taylor and then maybe Franklin if they have improved from the last couple years. But I don’t think it would be impossible to go 10-0 this year but if they went 8-2 I wouldn’t be shocked either.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 6:34 PM, Tkinslow said:

Same schedule as last year they just swapped Woodford for John Hardin. Russellville will probably not be near as good this year as they lost several 5th year seniors. I expect the main challenges on this schedule to be John Hardin, Greenwood and Taylor and then maybe Franklin if they have improved from the last couple years. But I don’t think it would be impossible to go 10-0 this year but if they went 8-2 I wouldn’t be shocked either.

The Taylor County game is one to circle on the calendar. That could be one of the biggest regular season games in 3A this year. There's potential for a battle of unbeatens there.

Stockton and Jessie should keep the Scotties near the top of the class.

45 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

The Taylor County game is one to circle on the calendar. That could be one of the biggest regular season games in 3A this year. There's potential for a battle of unbeatens there.

Stockton and Jessie should keep the Scotties near the top of the class.

I can’t wait for football!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the Glasgow team that is returning. I hope to catch a game this year, and might try to make the Taylor game. Glasgow has some really good pieces returning. 

I expect Taylor to be very solid offensively, but I'm not sure how good they will be defensively. Taylor lost a bunch of good players on the defensive side of the ball, but have some really talented young kids that are capable of replacing them. Taylor should have a tough game in Green County and should show good they are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1