East Central (IN) 60 Dixie Heights 50

Hmm.....I know East Central is a big school, and I have zero idea how their girls' team has been this year, but this wasn't one I was particularly worried about for Dixie.  Anyone have details that may have attended?

I personally was not surprised with this outcome. East Central is a very good basketball team!  They have played a brutal schedule including Mount Notre Dame which was played very tight until 4th quarter where MND won by 12 or 14.

Josie Trabel for East Central has multiple D1 offers.  This was a really good schedule pick up for Dixie!  I wish more Northern Kentucky teams would look to travel to Indiana to schedule games. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, UCME said:

I personally was not surprised with this outcome. East Central is a very good basketball team!  They have played a brutal schedule including Mount Notre Dame which was played very tight until 4th quarter where MND won by 12 or 14.

Josie Trabel for East Central has multiple D1 offers.  This was a really good schedule pick up for Dixie!  I wish more Northern Kentucky teams would look to travel to Indiana to schedule games. 

For sure, that MND game does provide a pretty good yardstick for how good East Central is...thanks.

• Like 1