Covington Holy Cross 61 Walton Verona 49

A bit of a surprising margin for me, but I'm guessing when the stats are posted it will be another night where Holy Cross wasn't making a ton of threes.  Good for them that, assuming that was the case, they were able to gut out a road win another way, but they feel very dependent on the three-ball to me...even with one of the best (if not, THE best) post players in the area.

However, for sure, a win is a win is a win, get it, learn from it, and move on to the next one.  6 in a row is certainly impressive.

1 hour ago, The Double Deuce said:

Just saw that Holy Cross' next opponent is Manual (good team, only losses are to KY's Top 10 teams this year), but opposite the Bengals' playoff game vs the Raiders?  Doh!!!

Good luck in Louisville, to Holy Cross!

I wasn't there but I was told that Holy Cross played poorly the first half and then came out of the locker room for the second half and pulled away.  I totally agree that the live by the three die by the three is a gamble.  Hunt is the leading scorer and probably touches the ball more than everyone but Arlighaus the point guard.  She just gets doubled and has defenses sag on her so it is tough.  

• Thanks 1