Scott County at Woodford County Canceled due to no heat in Gym

Tonight’s game Scott Co at Woodford Co  is canceled due to the heat being out in the Gym.  Should be expected from a school system using the same school that was built in the 1960s. A shame Woodford is a Top 10 team and this is the best chance for them to beat Scott in the last 25 Years 

I guess this will get the girls game Vs Anderson tomorrow as well. Also assuming this will cancel football weight lifting. 

• theguru changed the title to Scott County at Woodford County Canceled due to no heat in Gym
9 minutes ago, Tru2theblue said:

Tonight’s game Scott Co at Woodford Co  is canceled due to the heat being out in the Gym.  Should be expected from a school system using the same school that was built in the 1960s. A shame Woodford is a Top 10 team and this is the best chance for them to beat Scott in the last 25 Years 

I guess this will get the girls game Vs Anderson tomorrow as well. Also assuming this will cancel football weight lifting. 

Not a fair assessment. There are a whole lot of those buildings around the state and country. Things happen. 

7 hours ago, Tru2theblue said:

Woodford beat Scott two years ago.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tru2theblue said:

So, I'm guessing the heating system has never shut down in your house?

• Like 1