Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants/Redskins Updates

Featured Replies

No reason to update other than to note that Jared Lorenzon just saw his first action of the season, coming in on a 3rd and 1 and sneaking for the first down just before the 2 minute warning. Guy is just unstoppable at that position.

 

17-7 Giants near the end of the first half.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No reason to update other than to note that Jared Lorenzon just saw his first action of the season, coming in on a 3rd and 1 and sneaking for the first down just before the 2 minute warning. Guy is just unstoppable at that position.

 

17-6 Giants near the end of the first half.

 

I knew he could be some use to a team...Jared "The Refigerator" Lorenzon

Will the Giants end up in the playoffs if they win this game or not ?

There would only be one tiebreaker left if Green Bay wins. That's where it gets weird...

27-14 with 2:00 left in the 3rd...

  • Author

I can't decide if I'm crazy or not, but on two seperate occassions during this broadcast I believe I have heard the commentators distinctly belch.

I can't decide if I'm crazy or not, but on two seperate occassions during this broadcast I believe I have heard the commentators distinctly belch.

I heard it a minute ago...

  • Author

The Giants are trying to give it away....

 

They're giving new life to the Falcons, Panthers, and Rams, all of which require a loss by the Giants to have any shot at the playoffs. The Packers are the only team with a shot if the Giants win.

Tiki takes one in from 50....

34-28 Giants 3:22 left...

  • Author

The aforementioned teams are now watching this next Redskins drive with baited breath....

Skins hold. Giants will give it back with 2:26 left...

  • Author

Has this been the best game on the NFL Network thus far?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.