December 31, 200619 yr Just like every other team in the NFL that makes the playoffs Right you are...but I was just pointing out the Giants can move on from their horrible second half of the season and start over fresh...even though they have a ton of injuries..
December 31, 200619 yr Right you are...but I was just pointing out the Giants can move on from their horrible second half of the season and start over fresh...even though they have a ton of injuries.. :thumb:
December 31, 200619 yr For the Giants to miss the playoffs, the following things must happen on Sunday: • Detroit defeats Dallas • Miami defeats Indianapolis • Arizona defeats San Diego • Minnesota defeats St. Louis • San Francisco defeats Denver • New Orleans defeats Carolina • Cleveland defeats Houston • Seattle defeats Tampa Bay • Green Bay defeats Chicago The Giants are in
December 31, 200619 yr Best thing is, if the Giants do survive those odds and make the playoffs...they are 0-0! Thats what makes all three NFC east teams very dangerous at this point. I look for one of the three to make a run much like the Steelers did last year. I don't think the Seahawks or Bears make it in althought they are the favorites at this point, however, I could be wrong. The Eagles are playing great football and at the right time, this scares me.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.