Cooper/Ryle Updates

Who wins?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Talk about a game that has been circled since the 33rd District Championship back in March.  I know The (859) has had it circled.  This game will feature the most D1 caliber players on one court in a long time.  You can watch us stream this game live and I will be joined by the legend Coach Nell Fookes in the booth as my color analyst.  Tune in to (859) Sports Radio on 12/14 at 7:30!!!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

@theguru Can you add a poll?  I know, a little late.  Thanks!  Can't wait for this one and very excited to be on the air with Nell Fookes. 

Please tell Coach Fookes I said hello.  We don't go to the same gym any longer so I don't see her multiple times a week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theguru said:

How competitive will this game be?

Being at Cooper helps, home teams tend to get a couple favorable whistles a game that the visitors don't, but Ryle is better right now.  Cooper is very talented, and young, but not quite as individually talented as the Raiders.  Now, Cooper has a TERRIFIC coach, he is right off the Sully tree on the boys' side, so they will play their guts out, but they'll need some things to bounce their way to steal this one tonight.

I'd say Ryle by 8-12, if I was giving a guess.

• Thanks 1