Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper/Ryle Updates

Who wins? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Talk about a game that has been circled since the 33rd District Championship back in March.  I know The (859) has had it circled.  This game will feature the most D1 caliber players on one court in a long time.  You can watch us stream this game live and I will be joined by the legend Coach Nell Fookes in the booth as my color analyst.  Tune in to (859) Sports Radio on 12/14 at 7:30!!!

  • Author

@theguru Can you add a poll?  I know, a little late.  Thanks!  Can't wait for this one and very excited to be on the air with Nell Fookes. 

How competitive will this game be?

25 minutes ago, 859Radio said:

@theguru Can you add a poll?  I know, a little late.  Thanks!  Can't wait for this one and very excited to be on the air with Nell Fookes. 

Please tell Coach Fookes I said hello.  We don't go to the same gym any longer so I don't see her multiple times a week. 

I will take Ryle 68 to 53.

2 hours ago, theguru said:

How competitive will this game be?

Being at Cooper helps, home teams tend to get a couple favorable whistles a game that the visitors don't, but Ryle is better right now.  Cooper is very talented, and young, but not quite as individually talented as the Raiders.  Now, Cooper has a TERRIFIC coach, he is right off the Sully tree on the boys' side, so they will play their guts out, but they'll need some things to bounce their way to steal this one tonight.

I'd say Ryle by 8-12, if I was giving a guess.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.